Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hey people!

*waves*


If you're at this blog, it's probably because I handed you a business card at APE (Alternative Press Expo).
Since both those cards and this blog are new, you may even be the very first visitor... ever!


If you're interested in looking at more of my art than I have here, please feel free to visit my DeviantArt site to find all my less professional, less appropriate art, as well as all my fan art and silly pictures of me in costumes.


Thanks for visiting! Drop me a line any time!

1 comment:

  1. hello! i bought small prints of both your heroic robot and your charming tea-serving monster at APE, and i very much enjoy them; they will adorn my walls soon. i did not meet you, but the nice folks sharing your table were good enough to give me your card! thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete